Sunday 26 June 2016

Do you still get angry , Read this


Once , a buddha was walking through a village . A angry young man came up and began insulting him . “ you have no rights to teach others , “ he shouted  “ you are as stupid as everyone else . you are just a fake “.


Buddha was not upset by  this kind of attitude . Instead he asked the man “ Tell me , if you buy a gift  for someone and that person does not take it , to whom does the gift belong ?”

The man was shocked and surprised by such a question and replied “ it would belong to me , because I bought it “

The Buddha smiled & said “  That is correct , and it





is exactly the same with your anger . if you become angry with me, I donot get insulted but instead , anger falls back on you . you are then the only one who becomes unhappy , not me.All you have done is hurt yourself “.

“ if you want to stop hurting youself , you must get rid of your anger and become loving instead . When you hate others , you yourself become unhappy . but when you loves others , everyone is happy “.