Sunday 26 June 2016

Heart Touching Owesome Story

After being called for an urgent surgery , a Dr. entered the hospital in hurry .He answered the call quickly , changed the clothes and  went to the surgery block . He found the father of the patient , pacing in the hall .The boy’s father was waiting for the doctor.

On seeing Dr ,  the dad shoutly said “ why did you take all this time to come ? my son life is in danger , don’t you know ? don’t you have any sense of responsibility?”
Doctor smiled and  said “ I am sorry , I was not in the hospital and I came as fast I could , after receiving the call …. And now I wish you’d calm down so that I





can do my work properly.”.
Calm down?! “ What If your son was in this room … would you calm down ? what will you do if your son dies now ???“ said the father in a rude way.
The Dr. smiled again and replied :I  will say what Job said in the Holy Book 
“From dust we came & to  dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong  lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s  grace . “
“ Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy “  Murmured the father .
After some hours , the doctor went out happy , and said “  Thanks goodness! Your son is saved “ and without  waiting for the father’s replay , he moved on his way  and said “ If you have any question , ask the nurse !! ” 
Why is he so arrogant ?He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I can ask about my son’s condition.
The father asked the nurse after seeing her .the nurse answered , tears coming down her face “ His son died  yesterday in an road accident , he was at the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery “. And now after saving your son’s life ,he left running to finish his son burial.
Never judge anyone , because you never know how their life is and what they are  going through.